I downloaded a program called 3DP Chip v16.06 from its official website few days ago. After I install it, I find there are other software appearing my Desktop MyPC Backup and ByteFence Anti-Malware. It is very strange. I try to uninstall 3DP Chip via Windows Add or Remove programs to uninstall the additional software but the Add or Remove Programs won’t let me uninstall it. How do I uninstall the program from my Windows 7? I tried uninstalling its files and folders in C:\Program Files\3DP Chip already but it still remains on my computer. Any experienced computer experts can guide me to uninstall the program?
Have you ever encountered the above situation? The program you want to uninstall can’t be removed via Windows Add or Remove Programs? Receive Error message? The program is corrupted? You don’t have privilege to uninstall the program? Whatever the reason, a professional uninstall tool can help you forcibly uninstall 3DP Chip v16.06 as well as the additional software bundled with the program within a few steps.
3DP Chip v16.06 Description
3DP Chip v16.06 is the latest version of 3DP Chip program. It is published on September 24, 2015. You can download this program from its official site or other websites like softonic.com, qpdownload.com, etc. The freeware is a useful device driver tool helping you view your device and download the latest device drivers just within a few simple clicks. In addition, 3DP Chip v16.06 will automatically detect, display and list the device drivers on your system, such as CPU, Motherboard, Video Card, Graphic Card, Sound Card and Ethernet Card. Through the Internet, you can download the device drivers. It can be said that 3DP Chip v16.06 is a combination hardware diagnostic tool and PC driver utility. It can minimize your effort and the amount of time spent in finding the drivers for your PC components.
If you are careful enough, you will notice that there are other additional software programs bundled with the freeware. If you hurry to install 3DP Chip without reading every step on the setup wizard, the extra software will be installed on your PC along with the chosen software at the same time. Some users also complain the problem. When they successfully install 3DP Chip v16.06, several unknown software programs appear on the desktop.
From here, I would like to emphasize that users should read each step in the installation wizard. If you just want to install the chosen software, never agree to install other recommended software before clicking the Next button. Not all the additional programs recommended for your computer are regular and legitimate. It is possible that some of them are rogue software or adware. So, be careful.
3DP Chip v16.06 details:
Executive File Name: 3DP Chip v16.06.exe
Default Installation Directory: C:\Program Files\3DP Chip
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\uninst.exe
Few days ago, I saw some problems about 3DP Chip v16.06 on forum websites. Some users reflect that they receive error message when uninstalling the program that can’t be removed from computer. They want to get the help of experienced computer specilists. I guess most of us encounter the similar problems when uninstalling the programs. Now, I will list some common problems.
The program you want to uninstall is corrupted or damaged.
The program you want to uninstall does not appear in the list of Add or Remove Programs.
The configuration information of the program has been damaged or deleted.
PC gets infected with malware or virus.
All the above problems may lead to an incomplete or unsuccessful uninstall. If you encounter such problem when uninstalling program, only a professional uninstall tool can help you forcibly uninstall the problematic program and ensure a complete removal.
How to uninstall 3DP Chip v16.06 in a proper way
The following two methods we offer are effective. Just to say that the manual uninstall method is more complicated and difficult than the automatic uninstall method. Here, I would like to emphasize that it is not an easy thing to totally uninstall 3DP Chip v16.06 from computer for inexperienced computer users. We never advise computer novices to perform the time-consuming and complex steps considering the computer safety. Anyway, it’s up to your choice. But be careful and patient when doing the manual steps. If you encounter any difficulties, don’t hesitate to use a professional uninstall tool to easily and fast uninstall any unwanted programs.
Manual Uninstall Steps
Automatic Uninstall Method
Step1. How to Enter Safe Mode
Performing this step before uninstalling 3DP Chip v16.06 with the purpose of troubleshooting problems that may lead to an incomplete or unsuccessful uninstall.
If you are Window XP/7/Vista user, see the guide below.
- Reboot your computer, continuously press F8 key on the keyboard as soon as the computer starts booting.
- Select Safe Mode under Advanced Boot Options, then press Enter key.
- After you completely uninstall 3DP Chip v16.06, restart your computer.
If you are Windows 8/8.1/10 user, see the guide below.
- Move your cursor to the left bottom of your screen, right-click Start menu when it shows up, then select Control Panel from the list (For Windows 8/8.1 user). Right-click the icon located in the left bottom of the screen, then select Control Panel (For Windows 10 user).
- Click System and Security > Administrative Tools.
- Double-click System Configuration.
- Click Boot button in the opened window, check the Safe boot box and tick the Minimal, then click OK button. When a message box pops up, click Restart button.
- Once finished uninstalling 3DP Chip v16.06, the first thing you need to do is to uncheck the Safe boot box and click OK button. When a window pops up, click Restart button.
Step2. Uninstall 3DP Chip v16.06 with Windows Add or Remove Programs.
For Windows 7/Vista:
- Click Start menu, then select Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program under Programs category.
- Find out the program you want to uninstall, select it and click Uninstall button. Then follow the uninstall guide to remove 3DP Chip v16.06 step by step.
In the process of installing 3DP Chip v16.06 program, there are other additional software recommended for your computer like nProtect Anti-Virus Spyware 3.0, MyPC Backup, and ByteFence Anti-Malware, which provided on setup screen. If you hurry to click Next button and install them without knowing, you can uninstall them according to the removal guide.
Uninstall nProtect Anti-Virus Spyware 3.0
Uninstall MyPC Backup
Uninstall ByteFence Anti-Malware
For Windows 8/10:
- For Windows 8, move your cursor to the left bottom of the screen, right-click Start menu when it shows up, then select Control Panel. For Windows 10，right-click the icon located in the left bottom of the screen, then select Control panel.
- Click Uninstall a program under Programs category.
- Find out 3DP Chip v16.06 from the currently installed programs, then click Uninstall to remove it. After that, follow the on-screen instruction to complete the program’s uninstall.
If you have installed the additional software like nProtect Anti-Virus Spyware 3.0, MyPC Backup, and ByteFence Anti-Malware bundled with the target program 3DP Chip v16.06 on your PC, select them and click Uninstall, then follow the on-screen instruction to remove them step by step. See the above removal guide.
For Windows XP:
- Click Start menu, then select Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose the program you want to uninstall, then click Remove button to uninstall it. The follow the on-screen instruction to finish the uninstall process. See the image below.
Important Note: If you receive error message and can’t uninstall 3DP Chip v16.06 via Windows Add or Remove Programs, you can try the easier and faster way to forcibly uninstall it from computer.
Step3. Uninstall 3DP Chip v16.06 with its built-in uninstaller.
Most of the programs are installed with its built-in uninstaller whether it is freeware or not. 3DP Chip v16.06 is no exception. The built-in uninstaller can help you uninstall the program as well. To run its uninstaller, you should navigate to the folder where the program is installed.
1) Usually the default installation folder is C:\Program Files\3DP Chip.
2) Search for the file uninst.exe or unins000.exe in this folder.
3) Double-click its uninstaller and then follow the on-screen instruction to uninstall 3DP Chip v16.06 step by step.
Don’t think that you have completely removed the program from your computer. Windows Add or Remove Programs and the program’s built-in uninstaller just can help to remove the main executable program files not all its components. There are still other remnants left in your folder and registry. To make sure you can thoroughly clean 3DP Chip v16.06, you have to delete these leftovers.
Navigate to the following folders and delete all the associated files and folders.
C:\Program Files\3DP Chip
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Program
After that, go to your Registry and delete all the associated registry files.
Step4. Delete invalid registry files in Windows Registry.
Open Registry Editor (The following steps are available to Windows 7/Vista/8/10/XP.)
- Simultaneously press Windows + R key on the keyboard.
- When a dialog box pops up, type regedit into the box and click OK button.
- In the Registry Editor window, click Edit menu and select Find option from the list.
- Then it will pop up a new dialog box, type 3DP Chip into the box and click Find Next button.
- Find and delete all the registry entries of the program.
This complicated step is just suitable for advanced computer users. For inexperienced computer users, it is very difficult for them to identify all the invalid registry entries of 3DP Chip. Any improper or wrong deletion may cause serious system issues even break down the whole system. Don’t try to challenge this step. According to users’ feedback, many of them fail to delete all the entries. Finally, they solve their problems with the help of a professional uninstall tool.
Why choose a professional uninstaller?
Well, most of us want to uninstall program for free. But sometimes, for some corrupted, stubborn, or problematic programs, Windows Add or Programs can’t help to uninstall them due to all kinds of reasons. Maybe the program configuration information has been damaged or deleted. Maybe the program is hidden program so that you can’t find it in your Control Panel. Maybe your computer is infected with malware. The program you want to uninstall is protected. Under the circumstance, you have to depend on a third party uninstaller. Only a professional uninstall tool can help to forcibly uninstall any unwanted program including corrupted/stubborn/hidden/problematic programs that Windows Add or Remove Programs can’t remove.
Here, we recommend an excellent uninstall tool Perfect Uninstaller to you. With Perfect Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted programs easier, faster and safer. The professional uninstall tool not only helps you forcibly uninstall any stubborn programs that can’t be removed via Windows Add or Remove Programs, but also wipe out all the registry files left over by the program. Besides, it protects your computer from corrupted registry errors and improves computer performance.
Now, run Perfect Uninstaller to forcibly uninstall 3DP Chip v16.06 from your computer.
- When another window appears, click Next button.
- Select I accept the agreement and then click Next button.
- Keep following the on-screen instruction, select Destination Location and then click Next button.
- Choose the additional tasks you like and click Next button.
- Click Install button to continue with the installation.
- Click Finish button to complete Perfect Uninstaller setup wizard.
When finished with the installation, launch Perfect Uninstaller to uninstall 3DP Chip v16.06.
Step 1. Select the program you want to uninstall and then click Uninstall button.
Step 2. Then you will get a message box as shown below, click Next button to continue the process.
Step 3. After another window pops up, keep clicking Next button.
Step 4. Select the langauge and click OK button to start uninstalling 3DP Chip v16.06.
Step5. Keep following the on-screen instruction to uninstall the program step by step.
Note: If the Uninstall function of Perfect Uninstaller can’t help you completely remove 3DP Chip v16.06, switch to use Force Uninstall function. The powerful function can forcibly uninstall any stubborn or corrupted programs within a few simple steps.
Step 1. Select the program you want to uninstall and then click Force Uninstall button.
Step 2. Follow the guide to select the program path you want to scan.
Step 3. Select the target program folder and then click OK button.
Step 4. Click Next button to scan your registry for the left over files.
Step 5. Once finished the registry scanning, you will see the registry entries created by 3DP Chip v16.06. Click Next button to delete them.
Note: Perfect uninstaller’ free version just helps you remove 3DP Chip v16.06 executive file (Not include all its components and registry files) and provides a free scan with your registry and drives for the left over files and entries. To completely uninstall the application, you need to register and purchase our product. Click Yes button to register.
Compared with the Standard Windows Add or Remove Programs, Perfect Uninstaller is an easier, faster and safer way to uninstall any unwanted programs. It is suitable for everyone to use even if you are a computer novice. However, the manual uninstall method is only recommended to advanced computer users since it is quite complicated. Another reason to recommend using a professional uninstall tool is that Windows Add or Remove Programs applet can’t help uninstall any stubborn programs. But our excellent Perfect Uninstaller is totally different. It can forcibly uninstall any stubborn programs with just a few clicks. Download the powerful uninstall tool to uninstall 3DP Chip v16.06 now!