I have trouble in uninstalling SlimCleaner Plus by SlimWare Utilities Inc. I navigate to my Control Panel and want to uninstall it with Windows Add or Remove Programs but it won’t allow me to remove the program. To be honest, I’m not going to install this app. It seems that the program is recommended for my computer when I install freeware, then installed on computer together. Someone can guide me to quickly remove it from my PC?
>> Run a Professional Uninstall Tool to quickly uninstall SlimCleaner Plus <<
What is SlimCleaner Plus?
SlimCleaner Plus is a system optimization program developed by SlimWare Utilities Holdings, Inc. the powerful utility is designed to optimize your computer, clean junk files, update software, increase PC boot speed so that you can get your PC running faster than before. Besides, the real-time performance optimization from SlimCleaner Plus can give you the power to regain lost speed and stability. Get the maximum performance out of your system setup with customizable settings! SlimCleaner Plus uses cloud technology to deliver up-to-the-minute information about the software on your computer so that you can make critical maintenance decisions easily.
I don’t know whether users have noticed such phenomenon, the program we want to install often carries other additional software which usually appear on the setup wizard screen. Sometime we can choose not to install the extra program, but sometimes it is installed by default. Many users post their questions on forums and want to know that whether such recommended software is safe to use or not. Research shows that lots of malware as recommended or additional software penetrate into users’ computers. Since you can’t identify the extra programs are regular or not, you shouldn’t install them for computer security. When you install SlimCleaner Plus, maybe you have noticed that there is also an additional program called DriverUpdate recommended for you and it is installed by default. If you are looking for methods to uninstall SlimCleaner Plus, we advise you to remove the excess software together.
Name: SlimCleaner Plus
Publisher: Slimware Utilities Holdings.Inc
Installation Folder: C:\Program Files\SlimCleaner Plus
Some users complain that they didn’t want to install SlimCleaner Plus on their PCs. The program enters their machines bundled with freeware. Moreover, SlimCleaner Plus adds its registry entries to users’ Registry Editor that allows it to automatically boot in the background when users start their computers. Also, it adds its service to the computer furtively that is set to run automatically as well. Usually, users won’t find them. If you want to uninstall SlimCleaner Plus, please read on. This article is created to guide users to uninstall the program in a proper way.
Wish to uninstall SlimCleaner Plus but always encounter trouble? The program you want to uninstall doesn’t appear in the list of installed programs? Windows Add or Remove Programs applet doesn’t activate the uninstall wizard? Error message pops up to interrupt the uninstall process? The program still runs in the background after removing every time you boot your computer? The problems mentioned above may lead to unsuccessful uninstall. In that case, only a professional uninstall tool can help you forcibly uninstall SlimCleaner Plus from your machine.
Manually uninstall SlimCleaner Plus from computer
Once SlimCleaner Plus is installed on computer, it will automatically run in the background after you reboot your computer. So the first step you should do is to end SlimCleaner Plus process. Please follow the guide below complete the operation.
- Right-click your Taskbar, select Task Manager or Start Task Manager from the list.
- Find out SlimCleaner Plus and its related program like SlimService and SlimServiceFactory, then click End task or End process button.
On Windows 8/10
On Windows XP
On Windows 7/Vista
After finished the above step, now navigate to your Control Panel. Uninstall SlimCleaner Plus with Windows Add or Remove Programs. See the step below.
For Windows 8/10 user
- Right-click Start icon in the lower left corner of your screen and choose Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program under Programs category.
- Find out the program you want to uninstall from the currently installed programs, then click Uninstall to remove it.
Note: When you successfully install SlimCleaner Plus, you will find that there is an additional program called DriverUpdate installed on your computer along with the target program. I advise you to uninstall it together.
For Windows XP user
- Click Start menu and then select Control Panel.
- Choose Add or Remove Programs category
- Look for SlimCleaner Plus and any other unwanted programs from the list of installed programs and then click Remove button to uninstall them.
For Windows 7/Vista user
- Click Start menu and then choose Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program under Programs category.
- Search for the program you want to remove and click Uninstall to eliminate it.
Note: DriverUpdate is an extra program brought by SlimCleaner Plus. Since you have decided to uninstall the target program, you’d better get rid of the additional program as well.
Don’t think you have completely uninstalled SlimCleaner Plus from your PC. Since the program is installed, it creates lots of files and folders in your system. However, Windows default uninstaller can’t help to thoroughly erase the cache files and folders especially the registry entries. Without cleaning all of its leftovers, your computer may run slower and slower due to the residual files will take up a large amount of hard disk space. To avoid overweighting registry and system disturbance, continue the following steps:
1) Show hidden files and folders
Windows 8/10: Right-click Start icon (In the lower left corner of screen) > Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Folder options (Windows 8)/File Explorer Options (Windows 10)> View.
Windows XP: Click Start > Control Panel > Appearance and Themes > Folder Options > View.
Windows 7/Vista: Click Start > Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > View.
Tick Show hidden files, folders, and drives; uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended). Then click Apply > OK button.
2) Delete Leftovers in hard disk
Navigate to your hard disk, find out the following folders and delete them.
C:\Program Files\SlimCleaner Plus
C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\SlimCleaner Plus
C:\Document and Settings\Administration\My Documents\Downloads\SlimCleanerPlus.setup.exe
C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\SlimWare Utilities Inc
3) Delete SlimCleaner Plus Remnants in Registry Editor
- Simultaneously press Windows + R key on the keyboard.
- When a dialog box pops up, type regedit into the box and click OK button to open Registry Editor.
- In the opened window, simultaneously press Ctrl + F key.
- After a dialog box appears, type SlimCleaner Plus into the box and click Find Next button.
- Repeat the above step constantly until you have deleted all the registry entries created by SlimCleaner Plus.
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1289769265-3562819714-4103588978-1000\Software\SlimWare Utilities Inc
ATTENTION!! We never recommend inexperienced computer users to challenge the complicated step. A simple mistake may cause serious system problem even break down the whole system. Registry stores many important system files and settings. To make sure a safe and complete removal, we highly advise users to use a Registry Cleaner – Perfect Uninstaller to quickly delete all the registry entries related to SlimCleaner Plus.
Uninstall SlimCleaner Plus with Perfect Uninstaller
Perfect Uninstaller is an easy-to-use uninstall tool designed to help users uninstall any unwanted programs from their PCs easier and faster. Unlike Windows Add or Remove Programs, Perfect Uninstaller not only removes the program, but also cleans all the left registry files completely and protects your PC from registry error. In addition, the powerful uninstall tool provides the Force Uninstall function that allows you to forcibly uninstall any hidden/stubborn/corrupted programs without leaving any traces.
Key Features and Benefits of Perfect Uninstaller
- Uninstall any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster.
- Forcibly uninstall stubborn & corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled with Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
- Clean all registry entries and drivers that the programs left over.
- Show detailed information of a certain program installed in your computer.
- Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes
> Download Perfect uninstaller by clicking the button below.
- When another window appears, click Next button.
- Select I accept the agreement and then click Next button.
- Keep following the on-screen instruction, select Destination Location and then click Next button.
- Choose the additional tasks you like and click Next button.
- Click Install button to continue with the installation.
- Click Finish button to complete Perfect Uninstaller setup wizard.
When finished with the installation, launch Perfect Uninstaller to uninstall SlimCleaner Plus.
Step 1. Select the program you want to uninstall and then click Force Uninstall button.
Step 2. Click OK button to start the uninstall process..
Step 3. Follow the guide to select the program path you want to scan
Step 4. Select SlimCleaner Plus folder and then click OK button.
Step 5. Click Next button. Perfect Uninstaller will quickly scan your registry and drives to for the left over files created by SlimCleaner Plus.
Step 6. Once finished scanning, click Next button to delete the registry files.
Note: Perfect uninstaller’ free version just helps you remove SlimCleaner Plus executive file (Not include all its components and registry files) and provides a free scan with your registry and drives for the left over files and entries. To completely uninstall the application, you need to register and purchase our product. Click Yes button to register.
Still have trouble in installing SlimCleaner Plus? Why not try a professional uninstall tool – Perfect Uninstaller to forcibly uninstall it? The powerful uninstaller we recommend to you is a better, easier and faster way for you to completely uninstall any unwanted program that standard Windows Add/Remove Programs can’t remove.